Our time is now Thu May 23 10:17:17 2013
Terms and Conditions
- Your ticket order will be available at the Centennial Hall Box Office,
550 Wellington Street in London, two business days after you place your order. When tickets are purchased within two days of the event they will be available at the box office when you arrive for the event. There is limited parking available on the driveway at Centennial Hall.
- The Box Office Hours are from 10 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday,
Saturday, 10 am to 2 pm,
Sunday & Holidays : CLOSED. If show day is a Saturday/Sunday/Holiday, Box Office will open at 4 pm.
- If this is not convenient you can pick up your tickets on the way into the event.
- YOU MUST HAVE THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS WITH YOU WHEN
YOU PICK UP THE TICKETS.
- Only the owner of the card can sign to release the tickets. Please do not send anyone else to pick up your tickets.
- THERE IS NO EXCHANGE, REFUND or CANCELLATION OF TICKETS.
Click Here for Hotel and Visitor Information.
Administration Office Hours
Monday to Friday - 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays : CLOSED
(519) 672-1967 or (519) 672-1968
Box Office Hours
Monday to Friday : 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday & Holidays : CLOSED
to charge with VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
Centennial Hall is centrally located in the
heart of downtown London, with shopping and hotel facilities within walking distance.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and our qualified staff are dedicated
to making your function a success.